The truly independent control for your wealth.
Good investment monitoring must be able to deliver more than a list of figures. It needs to serve as an independent control body and to process information in a clear and decision-oriented manner. With the service control. the portfolios of your banks and asset managers are controlled andspecific recommendations are formulated - transparently and completely independently.
This is how it works
A team of consultants analyses your asset management portfolios and discusses the assessment of the results with you. The analysis is making use of ZWEI Wealth's own benchmarking system. The service control. can be established as a regular process or as a stand-alone.
- Examination of the documents and compilation of all necessary information about the portfolios
- Analysis of the results and costs and summary of the recommendations in a report (detailed analysis of the results, comprehensive cost control and a review of the investment strategy)
- Discussion of the assessments and recommendations in a meeting or through the organization of an investment committee
- Support in the implementation of decisions
The evaluations are based on the ZWEI database and benchmarking system, which covers one of the most extensive market surveys in asset management. In addition, ZWEI Wealth has developed an assessment methodology with its own independent rating.
- ZWEI benchmarking and manager rating: The ratings allow a clear classification of the results and costs achieved and are based on a unique data set.
- Comprehensive: The process includes all relevant stages from strategy review to implementation and cost control.
- Action-oriented: All evaluations are linked to recommendations and the implementation is accompanied.